·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
very nice!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
nice! one of the cleanest tahoes i've ever seen...

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
14,992 Posts
Cleanass Tahoe ya got there. Looks real good!!! Lotta ppl with SS's got a damn Tahoe around. lol

Heres my Tahoe, and Tabs in the back

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Cleanass Tahoe ya got there. Looks real good!!! Lotta ppl with SS's got a damn Tahoe around. lol

Heres my Tahoe, and Tabs in the back
Looks good, you got 2 tbss and 2 tahoes.. damn your a lucky man. I almost got a tahoe but it wouldnt fit in my garage because the alley is too small.

·
Premium Member
2wd Turbo
11,126 Posts
Hey High Pressure! How you been?:biggrin2:

I looked at his Hoe and it was nice!!! He did a great job! :coolthumb:

What do you have in the works for your TBSS? You going to do another BAD ASS Turbo setup?

There are 2 other TBSS that are up for some group TBSS pictures, with you thats 4. Let me know if you like! I will take you for a ride in mine, just got the final tune back from Magnuson.

Ross

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ross I would love to go for a ride in your TBSS. I have not made up my mind on what I want to do but it will be forced induction! I am in the middle of getting my Camaro ready so the TBSS is going to have to wait for awhile. I will get all the cosmetice stuff out of the way now. Let me know about the pictures!
Ben

·
Premium Member
2wd Turbo
11,126 Posts
Will Do! Sounds good! Your Camero is one BAD ASS MOTHER TOO! very cool! Drop me a line sometime and we will hook up!
Ross

1 - 18 of 18 Posts