Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2006 White AWD
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched high and low and I can't find any MPD1 hoods painted in White or Silver with any stripes or anything other than stock color. I was hoping some members here had some pics they could post with theirs that possibly wasn't posted or I couldn't find.

Also I recently saw a Black TBSS in the for sale section I believe that had a nice Silver stripe down the cowl and unbelievably I can't find that thread now. Feel free to post any color MPD1s with stripes in this thread. Mine is set for delivery for tomorrow so I want to bring the body guy some ideas.

Thanks again everyone.

·
Registered
2006 White AWD
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That looks great Ross, real straight. I'll measure when I get it but I was wondering how high would u estimate the cowl is (closest to the windshield). I like the Skull but I was thinking LS2 there but no idea how big it would need to be.

·
Premium Member
2wd Turbo
11,126 Posts
That looks great Ross, real straight. I'll measure when I get it but I was wondering how high would u estimate the cowl is (closest to the windshield). I like the Skull but I was thinking LS2 there but no idea how big it would need to be.

No clue on how close... Can measure later...

The Skull is 2" tall. There is someone else that did "LS2" when my Jake is...

·
Registered
08 TrailblazerSS
608 Posts
How is the overall fit of the hood? I have had some bad luck with after market hoods. Where did you get it from? Thanks

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
That is a pretty good looking hood.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
no fear that vette emblem looks out of place....
ls2 aero its all in terms of choise i had them and hated them.....

rat the truck looks amazing

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.