Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and picked up my glock 23 tonight! Can't wait to shoot it!

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I love the short trigger. I have small hands too and it fits me perfect. Very comfortable.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
Nice. I personally like my XDs a little more but the Glock is growing on me, bought a 17 not that long ago. If it's not gonna be your carry gun it's realllly easy to improve the trigger.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
127 Posts
Bout time u got it, when I get back to the states We will have to goto the Winchester range

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hell ya! Hope ur having fun on ur trip

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
537 Posts
Great gun... Great choice... I have a 23C and a 27... love them both... Will be picking up a 22 4th gen here soon!

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's great I love it

·
Registered
TBSS '08 AWD 3SS
120 Posts
If you join the Glock shooting sports foundation for $25 anually, you can buy one new glock every year at sub-distributer prices and if you go to a glock shooting match they will service/replace any worn out parts including completly rebuilding your gun for the low low price of nothing, plus quite a bit more. check them out http://www.gssfonline.com/

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
Next one for me will be genIV 26 or 27 sometime in the 1st quarter of next year. ^ some shops offer municipal discounts Glock participates. Yearly registration is what $35...to purchase say a 22 @ $425...without joining GS $428 at my local retailer. Just an FYI for you firemen don't be afraid to ask. But if not a Leo or such it is an awesome deal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts