Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#PTGM55HSXL 2600-2800 Stall

Nearly new, very few miles, pulled only to swao to a bigger stall when I installed my Cam last year. I would estimate milage under 1000mi.
Perfect setup for a Blower Truck.

This is the Tried and True 2600-2800 Stall for our 4L70E transmission which retains lock up. Was a Great convertor for me, but I had to go a bit bigger. This is a Great stall for a lightly modded truck or even for a Lightly blown application as I had it applied in. Worked very well with my Maggied truck.

I am looking for $350 "in my pocket" plus shipping for this Stall.
Please PM me if interested.
Thanks
Matt K.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
Good deal. Good luck with the sale. This should go quick

·
Philanthropist
Trailblazer SS
346 Posts
Not to muck up the thread but had one of these installed on a totally stock motor, headers/back. Driveability was awsome. I only noticerd a the stall because I've had them in the past. The lock up on this one is amazing as well. Now that my motor has been rebuilt this same exact convertor has a stall of around 3,000-3,200.

Sorry, had to do this as I figured a lot of people would want to know.:cheers1:

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS
172 Posts
PM Sent.

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS
172 Posts
Matt, is this the same one? I see that it says 28-30 but I cant find the "XL" anywhere. Just checking due to the shipping will be more than buying a new one. Thanks man.

#PTGM55HS

This is our 2800-3000 stall LS1 and LS2 torque converter for the 4L60E and 4L65E and 4L70E. This converter gives a huge improvement in off the line performance and is compatible with all known computer programs. It is a docile converter at low rpm , but hang on when you hit the throttle, you will be impressed with the difference this converter will make in your cars acceleration. Great choice for SSR’s, Trailblazer SS, GTO’s and F-body owners who need an extra punch but still want excellent street manners. $441.87 Sale Price $375

1 - 7 of 7 Posts