Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my truck retuned for the PCMforLess fenderwell intake for the TVS1900. Currently running at 9 psi with a blower cam and full bolt-ons. All that was added to the truck was the new intake and an innovators west 8 rib kit with overdrive crank pulley. The base line before the mods was 508 RWHP....after the mods she put down 630 RWHP and was tuned down to around 570-580 RWHP. This amazed the shit out of me!! Excited to see what she runs at the track. As soon as I get the dyno sheets I'll post them up. The dyno was a dynojet LC which is similar to a mustang dyno. All pulls were done with a 20% load.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Badass numbers.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
58 Posts
Holy crap, very impressive!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yes the Base line was done on a dyno with no load capability...just a standard dynojet. Here is a picture of the printout.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Also you may have been experiencing belt slip on the old dyno and not with the new 8 rib?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Possibly, but I got it retuned before with 7.5 lbs and an HD tensioner and a 6 rib belt and it didn't slip. It definitely slipped without the HD tensioner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.