Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
BLK 06 TBSS
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and meet Alvin at Pro-Dyno in Charlotte, NC. What a class act. Got the EFANS & Tune and,,,,, WOW--what a difference. The change is night & day. Big difference. Best bang for the buck. Truck put down 358rwhp. Efans install looks so clean. If you didnt know better you would think it came like that from GM. I'll try and post pics up if anyone wants to see.

Thanks again Alvin for awesome experience

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,017 Posts
Went and meet Alvin at Pro-Dyno in Charlotte, NC. What a class act. Got the EFANS & Tune and,,,,, WOW--what a difference. The change is night & day. Big difference. Best bang for the buck. Truck put down 358rwhp. Efans install looks so clean. If you didnt know better you would think it came like that from GM. I'll try and post pics up if anyone wants to see.

Thanks again Alvin for awesome experience
Post some pics!

·
Registered
BLK 06 TBSS
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I suck with a camera but here are some pictures

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the Efan kit, Trans. cooler and tune from Alvin.....class act.:coolthumb:

·
Registered
BLK 06 TBSS
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
havent driven it enough yet to watch MPG, but I'll let you know. Love how it drives now. Installing springs for 2" drop and sway bars this week :)

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Banned
237 Posts
John, you need their cooler if you dont have one already. Its awesome.
I can't use his cooler. His cooler mounts in front of the radiator and that is where my intercooler is.

I need to mount one down further near the drivers side wheel well. :)

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,596 Posts
I can't use his cooler. His cooler mounts in front of the radiator and that is where my intercooler is.

I need to mount one down further near the drivers side wheel well. :)
Doh ! I knew you were SC and forgot :(

Well its a DARN nice cooler. They really did a nice job on it.

I installed it and picked up 20 mph in the qtr and 1 second ET :bum:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Doh !

Yea, right after those monkeys flew out of your ass.:biggrin2:

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Banned
237 Posts
Doh ! I knew you were SC and forgot :(

Well its a DARN nice cooler. They really did a nice job on it.

Hey, next time I come down to Iowa you can help me install an electric fan and tune it in HPtuners right? Pretty please?

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,596 Posts
Hey, next time I come down to Iowa you can help me install an electric fan and tune it in HPtuners right? Pretty please?
I can help install it and will have to check on HPtuners. I upgraded mine and down quite understand what happened with the "credits". I want to open it up per model which would allow me to tune yours, mine and whatever TBSS.

I will try to check that out. Efans are an easy install.

Rich

1 - 20 of 44 Posts