Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a efan kit for a friend of his 06 ss. I had pcmofnc tune the ecm/tcm as well as add the patch( assuming they did).

my issue is the fans work but they run constantly the moment I connect the battery with the key in my hand. I double checked that the pin is seated properly in pin 56 on the blue connector. in the trouble shoot it tells me there should be a jumper installed for 05/06 model years which it states is in the kit along with the instructions. Neither of which came with the kit. NO instructions and NO jumper. I tried looking up instructions on the site but can't find it anywhere. I need this out of my garage. any help is appreciated, thanks

Paul

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Both fans?

Is your ac on?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nothing was on due the keys being in my pocket. I would only imagine it has to do with the jumper not being connected but I don't know where to put it. I can make a jumper wire but I'm kinda high and dry without instructions. I checked it to my 06 tbss but it has a much older harness kit from pcmforless. Mine didn't require a pin being installed into the pcm harness.

thanks LS2Pwrd, I'll check my email.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Reading fails me sometimes

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the jumper wire fixed it, thanks!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 3SS
893 Posts
Yeah have to pull relay and put a jumper in.

Good Deal....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts