Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to get an alignment on my truck that's on 22's and dropped using just the struts and want to know what the parameters are for the camber angles. Will they be able to figure that out at Firestone?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
Not sure if I'd trust a chain place... if you go somewhere with a relatively modern rack they should be able to get it right, mine was done with laser levels and all sorts of fancy stuff.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
I would think that you would need to talk with Tony and get the modified upper DJM A arms to be able to align the truck?

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
you do not need to buy arms every time.

mine is and has been lowered since nearly new with no issues and stock arms...

mike.. if you are having a problem getting the truck aligned call the goodyear i told you about.. they NEVER have a problem aligning my truck.. and have a staff that are more competant than just doing what the computer tells them to do.

you should NOT need arms your truck is no lower than mine or tims.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
I had no issue at all when I lowered the front 2" on 22" I have Scotts collars and DJM a-arms.

·
Premium Member
2006 white 2wd
3,246 Posts
It all depends on how much camber you want. I personally want zero camber so the upper control arms was a must. Make sure to get a printout of your before and after specs.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
are you using

or
or

MM spacer on the truck?

with 8mm spacer or less ive had issues getting them to align its a hit or miss but no spacers didnt align and the upper balljoint angle is wayyyyy off.

if you have 16mm spacer in there (which is like 1/2 inch of drop) you will align fine.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
16mm and I just got it back, aligned perfectly. Thanks for the help tho.:cheers1:

·
Banned
TBSS
11,699 Posts
you do not need to buy arms every time.

mine is and has been lowered since nearly new with no issues and stock arms...

mike.. if you are having a problem getting the truck aligned call the goodyear i told you about.. they NEVER have a problem aligning my truck.. and have a staff that are more competant than just doing what the computer tells them to do.

you should NOT need arms your truck is no lower than mine or tims.
Fuckiing diddo, no need for arms unless you are going stupid low which I will be this winter on a set on one off arms. Gigitty! AWD on top of it.

BTW, your truck loved me compaired to Mikes.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fuckiing diddo, no need for arms unless you are going stupid low which I will be this winter on a set on one off arms. Gigitty! AWD on top of it.

BTW, your truck loved me compaired to Mikes.
oooohhhhhh you broke it:rofl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts