Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys quick question, the stock pan handle bar is it strait or dose it have a curve in it. I cant seen to get a good pic of it. online. In getting ready to align the front end, its lowered and I can't get an adjustable because the places that make them are closed do to Coronavirus and I was in an accident a while back that bent the LR axil and a trailing arm so I really dont know if the curve is supposed to be there or if its fron the accident

·
Premium Member
07 tbss awd
1,264 Posts
I assume your referring to the panhard bar in the rear that locates and centers the rear axle? In that case, no the bar should not have a curve in it. It should be straight.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, the bend is so perfect that it look like it was made that way and I've seen some have a bend so so you can get the diff cover off easier. Ok time to replace or pull off and straighten

·
Registered
374 Posts
You could straighten it so its driveable, just dont use heat on it. Then order an adjustable one since your car is lowered and you will be able to properly center the rear axle again.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 3SS
892 Posts
BUT, if you need a stock one, I have one that is not damaged.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
20 Posts
Are you referring to the panhard...or the rear sway bar....as that does have a curve in it...pics would help greatly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts