·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
06 TrailblazerSS
611 Posts
Looks great man! Usually night shades looks more like flat black in color.

·
=ЯΛWSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
Cleeean.. but dose seem greenish to me aswell...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,269 Posts
indeed the headlights do look green but it looks like... but i myself wud never put stuff over my headlights it just cuts down on light output... its fun wen people are driving toward u thinking ur highbeams are on :) thank god for hids haha

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No green here but a blue tint in light output my hid where white ....I was using a cell phone to take pics. Here are couple more ....

Sent from my MB501 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

.... the pics dont do it justice ..light output is still better then stock dimmed very minimum

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
64 Posts
Did you notice less light output at all? I'd like to do my headlight's to but I want them darker, like maybe 4 coats. BTW looks good.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
do you like the yellow fogs? Iv'e never had yellow before.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Love my yellow fogs ...I never had blue before might switch to blue ....

Before I stated light output is minimum. I retract that statement ...I drive truck for the first time at night today .. its about equal to stock so thinking of removing tint and going lighter or just upgrading to 55w hids .....the light look so bad ass .....hate to remove tint .....plus I get a lot of compliments

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
never do more than 3 coats of vht. did 3 coats on tails and 1 coat on the reverse. then 6 coats of clear wet sanded with 1000 grit wet dry. polished with buffer. little hard to see in the day. look good though so screw it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts