• Bears vs Jets

Votes: 13 21.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well how does this affect everyone's plans now?

Pack Steelers I'm thinking this one. Pack wins.

Pack Jets

Jets Bears

Steelers Bears

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,422 Posts
I just hope Bears win next week. As a Vikings fan my hate for Bears is not as bad as my hate for the Packers.

·
Registered
443 Posts
JETS will beat the Steelers again.......Jets D just shut down Manning and Brady back to back. Big Ben is not even close to being as good as those 2 QBs. Not saying Sanchez is better but D wins games.

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
I'm hoping it'll be Bears vs Jets so the Bears have a better chance. And to think I only picked the Bears to win 5 games this year:dunno:

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Many people doubted the Steelers beating the Titans and they proved in their 2nd half win who they are so we will see this next Sunday who is the better team.

Go Steelers !!!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
We all know the Jets are gonna win. :cheers1:

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
I don't think so! :D

Steel Curtain is going to eat Sanchez up and spit him out like a bad bean burrito, lol.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
27 Posts
After that clinic that Rodgers conducted on Saturday, how could you pick anyone else?

Packers over the Steelers.

That being said, the Bears aren't going to be a walk in the park... Green Bay simply has more weapons and are peaking at the right time.

·
"whitey"
1,211 Posts
Bears still Suck :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Bears / Packers game will turn out to be better to watch than this years Super bowl, just wait and see.

Bears might become a little over confident in yesterdays win, the Packer victory was way more decisive. (Seahawks had a losing record entering the playoffs)

Like said before, Packers should win but its going to be very tuff:popcorn3:

Jets are going to have to be alot more physical with the Steelers than they were yesterday but Steelers should still win:dunno:

After this season maybe YELLOW will be the "NEW" GOLD :rofl:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts