Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Wouldn't be my first choice but if your on a budget then that's a great price.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
523 Posts
I have the armor coated ones and love them. Everybody's comments that I show them too are " wow those are nicer then I thought they would be". I would definitely spend a little for the armor coated ones though. Everybody that has bought the painted ones has said the paint has bubbled and flakes in a matter of hours. Make sure you get a new set of wires and heat socks also. Most wires will touch the header.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,258 Posts
I have the armor coated ones and love them. Everybody's comments that I show them too are " wow those are nicer then I thought they would be". I would definitely spend a little for the armor coated ones though. Everybody that has bought the painted ones has said the paint has bubbled and flakes in a matter of hours. Make sure you get a new set of wires and heat socks also. Most wires will touch the header.
:iamwithstupid: I love mine too... I got a coated set with new wires and socks... Saved the wire on the #2 cylinder...

·
Registered
2007 TBSS 3SS
525 Posts
I got the armor coated ones for $380 or so shipped.
Have not put them on but they look good. When I start making big power I will sell these and buy me some kooks though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
14 Posts
Yes, with or without cats the headers will throw a code. You need a tune to get the most out of the headers anyway.

I have armor coated Pacesetters on my GTO and love them. They have held up for almost 80K miles and still look new. I have a friend who says they look better than his Kooks headers...his words not mine. I don't want to start an argument about who makes the best headers...just answering the OP's questions.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts