=ЯΛWSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
What's LMF?

·
=ЯΛWSSUM=
TrailblazerSS
1,137 Posts
I recently got pacestters, their ory, tr6s and pcm wires installed too but I don't really like the muffler I currently have (flowmaster40series) which are you running? Btw.. sounds sickk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I recently got pacestters, their ory, tr6s and pcm wires installed too but I don't really like the muffler I currently have (flowmaster40series) which are you running? Btw.. sounds sickk
If you like the sound.. Request a custom muffler form from Stainless Works... The muffler alone only ran me $167...

·
secret squirrel
TrailblazerSS
1,280 Posts
nice set up...cammed??:cheers1:

·
secret squirrel
TrailblazerSS
1,280 Posts
If you like the sound.. Request a custom muffler form from Stainless Works... The muffler alone only ran me $167...
soo, you can order just this muffler from them?? is there any drone you get in the cab??? how about the full system?? any drone there??:dunno:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nice set up...cammed??:cheers1:
Soon it will be! :biggrin2:

soo, you can order just this muffler from them?? is there any drone you get in the cab??? how about the full system?? any drone there??:dunno:

Yes, you can order just the muffler from SW. No drone with my set-up AT ALL. I have been cruising at about 90MPH these past few days on the way to work and back and it honestly sounds nice in quiet in the truck... Not sure about the cat-back...

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
Paul, sounds good!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.