Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
08 TBSS AWD
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I PUT NITTO 555 G2 P295/40ZR20 TIRES ON STOCK WHEELS ON MY WIFE’S AWD TBSS LAST NIGHT!!!!!

They went on with no issues. 3 of them RoadForced less than 10lbs. 1 was 23 lbs but was able to ForceMatch down to 6lbs. So, in the end, they were all under 10 lbs of RoadForce! It was even better than the stock size 255/50R20 Michelin and Toyos we had run in the past! And of course, they all balanced out to “ZERO” with very very little weight, especially using smart weight technology! We reset them all to 32 psi cold per drive's door tire sticker recommendations. Great tire contact patch! We did a complete alignment after that and got everything set to factory spec! Then reset the yaw rate. They rode and drove phenomenally at highway speed! Zero vibrations, super smooth and comfortable! It took the windy backroads amazingly! Love how they dead hook right from the start! Love the slight bulge look!!!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Tread

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Car

·
Registered
211 Posts
I had those on my 5.3 Colorado. In the warm they're pretty good. In sub 60 degree temps, wet, or worse yet both they don't put power down. I had 300hp and it would obliterate 275 wide 555G2s. If you don't drive it every day they flat spot really quickly too.

I wouldn't buy another set of them.personally.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts