Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Call da amber lamps
TrailblazerSS
966 Posts
I just put in 20 gallons of gas!! This should be fun for the dealer :rofl:
I've turned down work for this before lol

I work for Nissan, and the recall for fuel level senders is fun. I've probably done a couple hundred by now. When I get one full of fuel, I tell 'em to come back. I get tired of smelling like gas all the damn time!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
64 Posts
I've turned down work for this before lol

I work for Nissan, and the recall for fuel level senders is fun. I've probably done a couple hundred by now. When I get one full of fuel, I tell 'em to come back. I get tired of smelling like gas all the damn time!
:bum:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
100 Posts
have the same problem I have a full extended warranty would this be cover? I only have 500 miles until its over

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,043 Posts
have the same problem I have a full extended warranty would this be cover? I only have 500 miles until its over
I had the same problem with the low fuel light on...took it into the dealer and it was covered under the certified used program

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
5 Posts
Mine was working great. Ran it to 1/8th tank before I got to a gas station and when I restarted it the gauge dropped and set a CEL....... Damn.............. Same problem, was hoping that the gauge was just stuck and did a gauge sweep with no such luck, after sweep it stayed on empty........ :(

41 - 46 of 46 Posts