Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im moving there jan 10th. tampa to be exact. Looking for some people to hang out with find some speedshops. just pm me

·
Mommy's ride isn't a VAN!
Black Trailblazer SS
584 Posts
Im moving there jan 10th. tampa to be exact. Looking for some people to hang out with find some speedshops. just pm me
There are 3 members from that area that I have met and they are all great guys who love to go to the track and get together! I know a few more are around there but have never met them personally!

Good luck with the move and you will love the area!!

·
Mommy's ride isn't a VAN!
Black Trailblazer SS
584 Posts

·
Jigga Jake
TrailblazerSS
1,244 Posts
Tamp/Clearwater area! Hit me up in a pm and I'll shoot you my contact info..... We are always doing something wether it be track,BBQ,hooters,golf(chase thanks),and just all around stuff

·
Jigga Jake
TrailblazerSS
1,244 Posts
Ahhhh so macdill? If so your only like 15 mins from my work and maybe 30 mins from my house!!!!

·
torn down ss
07 TBSS
1,739 Posts
well have fum with all of them cause im moving outta florida on the 10th to go back to chicagoland......it was fun while it lasted

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
124 Posts
We will be there in june. Relocating to Spring Hill, so we will be right up the road.

·
Jigga Jake
TrailblazerSS
1,244 Posts
Awesome! Sounds good I am planning another BBQ so we will have more to show up now! Keep your eyes peeled

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,550 Posts
We will be there in june. Relocating to Spring Hill, so we will be right up the road.
I had a girl I used to bang that lived in Spring Hill. I have never been down there though. She always came to me. :boff:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
124 Posts
Well just bought 2.5 acres and the house starts getting built very soon. So will probably have a few get togethers at the house considering the 3 bay garage is going up at the same time....

·
Jigga Jake
TrailblazerSS
1,244 Posts
Absolutely love it!!! At first when you move here it will be exciting and new then it just becomes home..... Somethings are annoying or boring..... And the fuckin old people suck ass but certain areas are infested with them and others aren't .....
Building a house !!! I take it you will be here a while!!!

And yes Geoff I need to have another BBQ!!!! Maybe I will start planning one , just hard with the wedding amd honeymoon in march! Fml

·
Premium Member
2006 white 2wd
3,246 Posts
Florida is a great place to live. I was born and raised here, too. I have traveled a lot in my short life and Florida is on top of my list of where to live! Welcome to Paradise!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts