Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My familly has a place there, spend alot of time out on the Lake in the summer... anyone on here from that area?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If its been aa while since you've been there you'd be surprised at how much its changed. Our place is not too fara from the Grand Glaze Bridge (Highway 54 bridge)

·
Premium Member
TBSS
1,279 Posts
Yeah, it's probably going on 8 years since I've been down there (since I moved out here). We were the next cove over from Shooters. I hit Lake Mead out here from time to time, but it's nowhere near the same as LOTO. If I can get the time off this year I plan on heading down there for a week, spend some time with some friends and my cousins who still have places down there. I can't wait.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats cool. Shooters doesnt exist anymore, its torn down to build Condos. We have a 35' Sea Ray Cruiser and its on the small side for down there now. We have a 25' Open bow with a abuilt Bo-Tie 502 in it that we use for skeeing and whatnot and 2 Jet-Skis. Always a good time down there. Last time i was down there we ran into Al Pacino who was shopping for a new cruiser. Apparently he is selling his house in Maui for a house down there.

·
Premium Member
TBSS
1,279 Posts
Yeah, we would always have a blast going down there. Some of m earliest memories were being down at the lake, and they just kept getting better as I got older. Once we starting turning 15 and 16 we started going down by ourselves....and you know how that goes :). We ran a 38' Scarab which even seemed small at the time, and again that was 7-8 years ago. Next boat is going to be a 43'+ big horse Cat.

And that did suck to hear about Shooters, b/c we always had a great time over there.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea we bought our Sea Ray in 2000 and it was a good size boat then. That was always a good time back in high school to take my buddies and a few girls down for the weekend. Even better now that im 21. I was trying to convince my parents into trading up for he new 46' Sea Ray this year and get my Grandpa to go in half with me on one of the new 70+ MPH Supercharged Sea Doos but with the economy this way i think thatll all be on the backburner

T

·
0 Posts
Yea we bought our Sea Ray in 2000 and it was a good size boat then. That was always a good time back in high school to take my buddies and a few girls down for the weekend. Even better now that im 21. I was trying to convince my parents into trading up for he new 46' Sea Ray this year and get my Grandpa to go in half with me on one of the new 70+ MPH Supercharged Sea Doos but with the economy this way i think thatll all be on the backburner
Dude Im down at the lake every week end. Good times Good times love the titties on party cove! maybe well bump into each other Ive got a white AWD.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts