Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
You should check the TBSS FL groups on facebook, that is where most stuff is posted.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
379 Posts
What is the FB group name? Im over there at Disney and Universal quite often and wouldnt mind a meetup or BBQ or something along those lines. Went to a meet years ago in Tarpon Springs, was a decent turnout and we had a good size BBQ, miss the commradery

·
Registered
Saab 9-7x Aero
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any Orlando guys ever meet up to work on trucks?

I also cannot find the right FB page.

·
Premium Member
2006 white 2wd
3,246 Posts
We are having a test and tune weekend on Sep. 19th and 20th, in Orlando. Luis Perez (Speedmaster747) is flying in for all of our tuning needs. Everyone should come out, even if you aren't getting tuned. Tuning (Southport Community Park) will be on the 19th and track day (Orlando Speed World, I believe) on the 20th... :biggrin2:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
379 Posts
Wish I had seen this sooner, I work every weekend and its too short notice to take the day off. Hope you guys have a great time though.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,957 Posts
Definitely gonna try to make this one up at the track on Sunday... Been quite a while since ive seen "The Speedmaster" Luis.... Hope to see a good turn out out, should be a lot of fun.. :coolthumb:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,957 Posts
Well from what I've been told there is NO event at Orlando Speedway on Sunday...:(
There will be a Roll racing event down here at PBIR on Sunday for those of you interested.
Hopefully Luis gets everybody taken care of on Saturday, He does Great work and is a stand up guy for sure....
Maybe we can set something up soon at OS for all of us wanting to meet up and do some racin.....

·
Registered
Saab 9-7x Aero
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll be there on Saturday. Hopefully we can get something going at the speedway. So does no event mean they're closed all together?

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Speedway this Sunday. Huge V2 event suppose to be going on, I believe there are some TBSS' going.

·
Jedi Knight
Saab 9-7x Aero
510 Posts
A V2? What is that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts