Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've searched all over, maybe I've just missed it.

Where is the orifice tube on the Trailblazer SS? Everything I've found is saying 5.3L, 6 cylinder, etc. I wanted to change it out before I charge my "new" system up here... Thank you!

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Orifice tube?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The little cylinder/screen looking thing for the ac system. That's what it's called right??

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anybody have a pic? I put a new receiver/drier in, new compressor, new condenser. Thanks!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got it changed out, thanks promazda001 - Dude walked me through and texted a pic. Line is right on the fender, above the washer fluid bottle. Just had to move the K&N metal air box a little and it was right there. Took me 10 minutes.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I have 06 trailblazer, looking for AC Orfice location, some say on older trailblazers it’s between airbox and fender, others say on newer trailblazers it’s between dryer and firewall, anybody know for sure or have any pictures, diagrams etc.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
143 Posts
Try this:

Open a browser, and go to www.google.com

In the search bar, type “2006 Trailblazer orifice tube”. You can just copy and paste this if it’s easier. Click search.

From there, you’ll see different tabs at the top that can show pictures, articles and even where to buy new ones.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
151 Posts
If I remember correctly it's between the air box and coolant tank. You have to remove them both to get to it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts