Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewgallery.php?action=viewimg&id=17921

silver one on the rims,

confused by the 6 spoke like you need instead of the five comment.

They just remind me of the cragar ss mags on my Trans Am

Just wondered what you guys thought of the price and which tires you would recommend.

I live in Iowa but my trailblazer only comes out on nice days, I have had it for a year and only logged 4300 miles on it so i guess I am mainly concerned about a decent ride and grip.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,596 Posts
http://www.fquick.com/garages/viewgallery.php?action=viewimg&id=17921

silver one on the rims,

confused by the 6 spoke like you need instead of the five comment.

They just remind me of the cragar ss mags on my Trans Am

Just wondered what you guys thought of the price and which tires you would recommend.

I live in Iowa but my trailblazer only comes out on nice days, I have had it for a year and only logged 4300 miles on it so i guess I am mainly concerned about a decent ride and grip.
Hey neighbor :)

Well I assume thats a standard picture.

On a wheel like that if you have six lugnuts I would think they would make the wheels six spokes. That wheel in the pictures has 5.

Just looked at that last link you sent and they are five.. hmm

yea I thought they look like Cragers too. Reminds me of my Camaro in the 70's :)

·
Premium Member
TBZ06
7,058 Posts
Hey neighbor :)

Well I assume thats a standard picture.

On a wheel like that if you have six lugnuts I would think they would make the wheels six spokes. That wheel in the pictures has 5.

Just looked at that last link you sent and they are five.. hmm
no its not & no you don't.. the wheel has a center cap covering the lugnuts, there is 6 holes under the cap. I have 7 spoke wheels on my TB..

Anyways those are some nice wheels, the price seems a lil high but you are getting some really nice tires & that adds to the over all price.

Have you checked E-Bay, there are alot of great deals on rims...

:2cents:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess it breaks down to
$2116.80 for the 4 rims
and then
$1014.52 for Nitto NT 555 low profile Ultra High Performance tires 265/40ZR22 106W
or
$1453.92 for Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico low profile Ultra High Performance Truck and SUV tires 265/40R22 106W

Depending on which tire. I guess I saw some on eBay but didn;t look to be correct fitment unless i was missing something. Kinda want the 22" rims too.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
265 40 22 all the way.

m t POCKETS is selling his 22s with new tires also.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
I want to see Evils pic he was taking @ our beach location where he had your friend take pics of him. I know Evil was bent over with his finger up his ass for the hoes on MySpace.

Evil musta had him take 50 pics of his stromboli. I looked around and there was Evil posing by his ss, i thought only women are car models!

I seriously wanted one of them blk chiks at the pier to toss her money maker on my ride but there were like 100 blk guys around the chikies and i didn't bring my 9mm to the meet!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What's he wanting for his rims? Any pics or details, I think I know which ones they are? What kinda tires? Are they a direct fit up?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts