Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
'06 TBSS
652 Posts
Anything is better than the Goodyear's in my opinion. Never had a set of Hankook tires before though.

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,017 Posts
I had those exact same tires in 265/35/22 on my Envoy and on my TBSS while my stockers were getting powder coated. The tires have almost shown no wear over the year I had them on the Envoy. They seem to hold up real well. Only problem I had was I got a nail in one of the sidewalls and had to purchase another...$264 kinda hurt a little. Overall very nice riding and quiet and that was with 22s!

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i feel the 275 45 20's for 540 shipped is pretty good.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I like mine better than the originals.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well my new rims came today so i should order some tires cause i have tires on my ss now for 22's lol.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
O k jus bought tires on ebay, lol. Hangooks for 539 plus shipping of 60 bucks.

I should have the new look on my ss within a week or so.

·
Premium Member
1,936 Posts
Let us know how you like them b/c I want to know what kind to buy when it comes time to replace my stock ones.

Are those good for snow?

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let us know how you like them b/c I want to know what kind to buy when it comes time to replace my stock ones.

Are those good for snow?
Sassa if im buying something you know its gotta look good, haha. I should get tires by next week and will mount them ASAP! Man thats the story of my life about mounting.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
any tire that has COCK in it must be good and im sure you will like riding on your han COCK tires.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Such a JJ answer!

I ask about tires and I hear about his sex life!! LOL...:rofl:
haha.... i knew u would like that one SASSA!

Norcal u sure talk alot about fisting n cock are u wanting some action this weekend cause i can bring my MEAT to the bbq?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts