Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need as many responses as I can get to make my mine up. Maggie2300 or twin Garrett's (that I already have). My wife wants to drive the car and I let her drive a turbo car. She did not like the way she pulled so I need everyone's input on both sides. Please
Thank you

And if I went with the magna charger will a 4l70 be fine?

·
Registered
TBSS,99,87,68camaros
501 Posts
I need as many responses as I can get to make my mine up. Maggie2300 or twin Garrett's (that I already have). My wife wants to drive the car and I let her drive a turbo car. She did not like the way she pulled so I need everyone's input on both sides. Please
Thank you

And if I went with the magna charger will a 4l70 be fine?
If those are you only two options I would go maggie. Simple reliable straight forward install. Especially if the wifey will be driving it. Turbos will make a lot more power. But will require more fab work and the wifey already doesn't like that idea.

As for the trans Im sure you can build it to withstand some power. But for how long. I would just do it once and not worry about it down the road. 4L80E FTW

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
My vote is twins! What is your ultimate goal?, that is the big question.

·
Premium Member
6.2 silverao
2,942 Posts
I say 2300 for the simple fact that your wife will be driving. If you get the right 4l70 it'll hold. Bryan (inline6) and a few others went mid 10s on FLT 70s. Actually Bryan parted his truck out and still has his 70 forsale

1 - 6 of 6 Posts