Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 06 Style DP Hoses for the factory inlet/outlet LS2 waterpump. They will come with the 4 supplied heavy duty clamps and both hoses in working order. One hose does have some very minimal damage/scratches to it (pictured) that does not affect the use of the hose at all and when mounted it is on the underside where it cant be seen. There are about 3k to 4k miles on these hoses if anyone cares to know. Price is gonna be $112 shipped for these.

Sold Sold Sold, Also selling my Billet Prototypes oil catch can that comes with black push lock fittings and some rubber hose. I bought this from Matt Cole off here last year and he had built the little custom mount you see on the end of the mounting arm that allows you to mount the unit to the fire top of the firewall right below the wiper cowl area just to the driverside of the intake. Also if mounted in that position the hose is cut to length to go to the backside of the driver valve cover and to the top of the stock intake. You can also remove the custom mount off the arm and mount it with the arm to the driver side accessory bracket but will have to source you some longer hose. Sold as pictured and I'm including the hardware I used to mount it in the fire wall location. I have a few older photos from when it was mounted on my truck that I'm gonna post also. Sold Sold Sold

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Excuse my dirty engine bay as these pictures i have of the catch can mounted are from when the truck was sitting towards the end of last summer waiting on new trans and other upgrades.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump TTT

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump prices dropped.

·
Premium Member
2007 Trailblazer SS
1,740 Posts
I'll take the catch can, pm me your PayPal.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Updated post. Catch can sold.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump up. Price lowered on Hoses and that's gonna be a firm stopping point.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts