Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS
8,344 Posts
AMG Benz all the way.....

Plus it looks like the interior is the SAME layout of my 2003 Jetta TDi. LOL zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 420 @ 7800 RPM zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

;) ha.

Hell go for the 2008 M5, you can find one for a lot cheaper!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Not a fan to me it looks like a jewlery box on wheels.:2cents:

·
Registered
2008 Trailblazer SS
22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First of all, no one can compare the Quattro AWD system to anything else on the market...not even VW's 4-Motion.

2nd, VW will never have anything like the 079.D 4.2 Direct Injected rev happy V8...

3rd, i'm not interested in this car for its brute HP...it's a total package for me, nothing compares to the fit and finish and quality of interior parts, totally different that any VW (other than the Phaeton) and the hand built status of the RS4...the car is completely built by 4 people total, engines are hand built by one tech, Quattro GmbH is a proud organization that build cars because they love them...The panel gapping is one of the attention to detail aspects, every gap between every panel is exactly the same...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
717 Posts
Sexy as hell to me. My buddys got a 09 S4 and thats fast...the RS gotta bounce. I like the two-tone seat though if I had an extra 60k to spend on one.

·
Registered
07 Black 2WD TBSS
193 Posts
Are you sure that isn't a passat with a different grill? :boff:

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS
8,344 Posts
Are you sure that isn't a passat with a different grill? :boff:
It's a jetta. LOL

The passat would be the A6 / RS6

:2cents:

haha.

Steve,

On the AWD I agree, it's bad ass and especially for someone like me---in snowy Michigan I would love the AWD setup.

Even my AWD Mazdaspeed6 was great for a year round confidence booster.

I just like the goodies the MB has and the HUD in the M5.

I already have a winter beater---the TBSS. lol

I guarantee if my wife had to pick one (thinking about stuffing kids in the back) I doubt the A4, sorry RS4 would win.

If you want fast and small get a motorcycle ;) heh.

·
Registered
711 Posts
fit and finish? The right exhaust tip is lower than the left. A car is a car. I am sure it handles great and drives awesome, but like many here, I would prefer a CTS-V manual. The Caddy would smoke it all day long for similar money. Nice car either way.

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
fit and finish? The right exhaust tip is lower than the left. A car is a car. I am sure it handles great and drives awesome, but like many here, I would prefer a CTS-V manual. The Caddy would smoke it all day long for similar money. Nice car either way.
The tip is not lower, its an optical illusion...trust me, I have played with plenty of these cars and thought the same thing, but it's straight!

Like I stated above, it doesn't matter that there is faster out there...bring your CTS-V manual out to the ice track with a set of the Nokian Hakkapeliitta RSi tires, ----> http://www.nokiantires.com/tyre?id=11880&group=1.01&name=Nokian+Hakkapeliitta+RSi

...And I guarantee I will fuck circles around the Caddy all day long!

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
They do sound amazing with exhaust ill give u that, but I just prefer boosted of n/a cheaper to make fast. But ik u just want it as a cruiser so u can't go wrong with the rs4

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
True, and the modability is next to nothing...you can't really do shit to them and make more power...short of FI, that is...so it's more incentive to keep it stock and warranty friendly!

·
Me>Matt
6,756 Posts
Prolly some suspension and brake stuff out for it tho, bet it would/does handle good

1 - 20 of 33 Posts