Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just finishing up the clear on these, Will be ready to ship in about 48 hours.
These are a Full Medium Tint, not too dark , not too light, Just right.
No need to alert the police if not neeeded.
Reverse lights are tinted the same.
No Exchange needed.

$175 Shipped.

Tinting it hard to capture actual look in pics....But these actually appear lighter than they really are because of the flash, but without the flash they look darker than they are....Its a Catch 22.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
I was wanting a lighter shade tinted tail lights. $175 is kinda steep. How much would they come down if I sent back a stock set?

·
Registered
2007 TBSS
332 Posts
Wait? Is that for another set of lights or is that the exchange price? Sorry for being confused.. then again it is me!

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
They are nice looking, I just prefer the smooth ones.

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I get exchange not needed, but will you exchange?
Ill Take an exchange on them at $75 for the "USABLE" Set.....With no Damage that prevents me from doing another set. Id prefer to just sell outright, but I will take an OEM set in on exchange.
you can buy his and then sell your stockers...just an idea
This is a Very valid point and Idea.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
47 Posts
Is there anyway you could post a picture of these out in sunlight? Pending that ill take em.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,269 Posts
i had mine done like this.. i think they look good if u dont have a white or black tbss... i think they look good!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts