Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can find a new set of OEM headlights?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I bought a set of aftermarket replicas and was pleased with their quality overall. I also opened them up and cut them up for projectors.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I bought some no name brand ones off Amazon, like 85 bucks. Fit great, came with some low quality bulbs. The only thing I would say, is they have a different (and worse) adjustment. The adjustment range is a lot lower, and it doesn't work from above like oem, you have to reach down and spin a little wheel by hand. You also only get like 3 turns of adjustment.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, have 2 used slight scratches on passenger one, but I would rate them a 9.5 out of 10. Crystal clear lenses. OEM off my 08 SS. Bought new from dealer. 👍😊

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi, have 2 used slight scratches on passenger one, but I would rate them a 9.5 out of 10. Crystal clear lenses. OEM off my 08 SS. Bought new from dealer. 👍😊
How much are you asking? Do you have any pics?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bought some no name brand ones off Amazon, like 85 bucks. Fit great, came with some low quality bulbs. The only thing I would say, is they have a different (and worse) adjustment. The adjustment range is a lot lower, and it doesn't work from above like oem, you have to reach down and spin a little wheel by hand. You also only get like 3 turns of adjustment.
Do you remember the name of them?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What do you guys think of switchbacks?

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,442 Posts
What do you guys think of switchbacks?
I sell the crap out of them. Have been for about 10 years. Prob have sold 1000 bulbs just in switchbacks. $3/4 of a million in all the Leds for the TBSS. IVE BEEN ON AL THE FACEBOOK GROUPS THE PAST FEW YEARS. 4000+ customers in 4 countries to date.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,442 Posts
OEM type headlamps are on Ebay for about $70-80 a pair. Only complaint is UV coating seems to spider after a year to 18 mos if its outside alot.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OEM type headlamps are on Ebay for about $70-80 a pair. Only complaint is UV coating seems to spider after a year to 18 mos if its outside alot.
Ok great thank you Kevin!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am sorry, I only have the drivers side. Truck is garage kept. Light looks new. $50 shipped. Thx!
View attachment 102982
I am sorry, I only have the drivers side. Truck is garage kept. Light looks new. $50 shipped. Thx!
View attachment 102982
Thank you, but I'm looking for a set

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
118 Posts
I have a set of stock lights in decent shape.
No leaks. Lenses in decent shape.
$50 for the pair and you cover shipping?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,127 Posts
I sell the crap out of them. Have been for about 10 years. Prob have sold 1000 bulbs just in switchbacks. $3/4 of a million in all the Leds for the TBSS. IVE BEEN ON AL THE FACEBOOK GROUPS THE PAST FEW YEARS. 4000+ customers in 4 countries to date.
View attachment 102980
Pm me on the switchbacks, I bought a pair on Amazon but the running light is so darn bright it looks like a low beam headlight. Are yours not as bright in parking light mode?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Is there anything I need to install the switchbacks? or just plug and play?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts