Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS 2008 143k miles with 4LE65 Performance transmission, Belltech Airride and E Fan.
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,

I want to clean my four O2 sensors because of my p0300 error, but I don't know if it still works or buy a New one?

·
Registered
Trailblazer 3SS
31 Posts
Hello everyone,

I want to clean my four O2 sensors because of my p0300 error, but I don't know where exactly they are, and can i unscrew it and clean it without disconnecting the connector on the other side?

only find something online about 4.2

Need a description.

Thanks a lot guys!!
I highly recommend that you spray them with PB Blaster and let them soak over night. The O2 sensors can be a pain to remove; especially if they are the factory originals.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,110 Posts
And spend a few bucks on an o2 removal tool wearher socket or wrench, the amount of heat cycles they see a regular wrench will round off the soft steel head real quick.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Fabian_xeb

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS 2008 143k miles with 4LE65 Performance transmission, Belltech Airride and E Fan.
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And spend a few bucks on an o2 removal tool wearher socket or wrench, the amount of heat cycles they see a regular wrench will round off the soft steel head real quick.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Thanks mate, I don't know something like this Tool before!!
I highly recommend that you spray them with PB Blaster and let them soak over night. The O2 sensors can be a pain to remove; especially if they are the factory originals.
Thank you! I do!!
Have a nice weekend mate!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts