Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Beans?

·
Premium Member
TBSS 3SS
1,991 Posts
What are your warranties? Wiring harness included?

I might just buy a set as a spare.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

yes and they are pinto beans and they glow! thanks! typo! lol! "n" too close to "m" on keyboard. ;)

What are your warranties? Wiring harness included?

I might just buy a set as a spare.
one year parts excludes bulb. unless it for some reason dosn't work right off the bat i'll re-send a blub no problem. in general if these things go bad they usually are bad right from the start.

sorry no lifetime becuase no one is around for a lifetime not to meation if the company goes out of business that's not lifetime either. ;)

and yes... these come with harness.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
Cab u get h15 bulbs

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
Are the ballasts made out of carbon fiber?

:D

·
Registered
TBSS Black 2006
532 Posts
How do these compare against other brands of H.I.Ds, or all they pretty much all the same quality/lifespan and ballast wise?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Are the ballasts made out of carbon fiber?

:D
yes! j/k!

4300k is pure white correct? Not yellow?
correct!

How do these compare against other brands of H.I.Ds, or all they pretty much all the same quality/lifespan and ballast wise?
they are not bad at all. it's all in the ballast. if they go bad they usually just go bad right away right during the install. High Performance Ponitac did a install and a review on the kit. given it is in a GTO but it is the same brand and kit. http://www.highperformancepontiac.com/features/hppp_1101_04_06_gto_hid_headlights/index.html

Cant beat that price, do they come with instructions on how to install them?
YES beyond a good price! sorry no instructions. they are a universal kit for 9006s so basically just plug and play. however you cannot use DRL with HIDs. might want to do a search on here on how people went around that if you want them.

·
Trucks are for girls.
08 TrailblazerSS
64 Posts
Iv had nothing but problems w HIDS and now have LED'S which arnt as bright. any idea why my HIDS keep blowing?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Iv had nothing but problems w HIDS and now have LED'S which arnt as bright. any idea why my HIDS keep blowing?

could be a few things

one could be because you leave them on AUTO instead of on? i seen that happen with other cars. most (but not all) LEDs out there will never be as bright.

two make sure your DRL are not on.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,980 Posts
could be a few things

one could be because you leave them on AUTO instead of on? i seen that happen with other cars. most (but not all) LEDs out there will never be as bright.

two make sure your DRL are not on.
3 get a drl killer or do the capacitor mod, thats like a must for these things

·
Trucks are for girls.
08 TrailblazerSS
64 Posts
3 get a drl killer or do the capacitor mod, thats like a must for these things[/Q
I dont remember the brand, last yr was when I finally gave up on them. Can you recommend a good HID kit?? I do not have a drl killer so this is something id defiantly need??

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
123 Posts
I dont remember the brand, last yr was when I finally gave up on them. Can you recommend a good HID kit?? I do not have a drl killer so this is something id defiantly need??
I have had DDM Tuning for a couple years now with no problems, i have 5000K low beams and 3000k fogs, and i have nothing but postive things to say about them. they were cheap to i believe 35 for low and 35 for fogs.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hum why would I recommend another brand HID kit when this is a post to sell the brand I carry. :dunno: note: this is a tread to sell this brand. If you would like suggestions for other brands please post it to a general thread. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts