Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

nozzle or plate

3K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  lt1z 
#1 ·
Whats the advantage and disadvantage of both under 150 shot

#5 ·
I would have said the same thing 3 weeks ago but now with the nitrous outlet lsx 92 mm plate being on 2 totally different things IDK.

The other car we have it on is jetted 225 and had picked up more than the weather should have allowed it to.

I honestly believe the nitrous outlet plate is superior to a fogger to atleast a 225 shot.

#9 ·
The nitous outlet plate is a nice piece. I was speaking more in general terms of plates vs nozzles instead of specific plates vs specfic nozzles.

Fogger setups with a nozzle in each cylinder are obviously the best way to go and if you want a two stage you could keep the plate too. You have a progressive set up though so 1 stage should do you on the fogger.

#10 ·
This is just general......Most people tend to spray 100-125 or less with one nozzle, plates can go from 50hp to 400hp, but most switch over to a direct port setup at the 200-250hp and up range. The main benefit for direct port is you get the exact amount of fuel and nitrous to each cylinder. You can also tune each cylinder independent.

I currently have both a nozzle and plate setup on right now. I Just switched from a HSW plate to a nitrous outlet plate......man it hits hard :) I love it.

#11 ·
If your going to stick under 150 the nozzle will be fine. I would look at Nitrous Express Shark nozzle. Its a bad ass nozzle and I have installed several NX kits on cars/trucks. We dyno tested an NX shark nozzle and it gained 97rwhp on NX 100 jetting.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.