Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
04 GMC Envoy XUV
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone, just wanted to share a few pics of my Envoy with some SS wheels.
Just put them on yesterday, I personally love the way it looks/wider stance.
Im a member over at Trailvoy, hopefully a future SS owner some day.

Here are the pics:

Tires are Cooper Zeon LTZ, 275/55/20.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Looks good! It doesn't even look like an Envoy. Does that one have the retractable roof?

·
Registered
04 GMC Envoy XUV
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks good! It doesn't even look like an Envoy. Does that one have the retractable roof?
Thanks for all the replies everyone!

Yea it has the retractable roof. Its unique, and you dont always see to many on the road.

Few more basic appearance mods and I should be set.

There was a member here SSGT37 who had a lifted SS, and actually was running the same tire size I currently am.

Thanks again guys

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
NICE!! Looks mean. What's with the wheel adapters? Are they just spacers for the wider stance or did you need to convert the lug pattern? If they are spacers where did you get them and for how much?

·
Registered
04 GMC Envoy XUV
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NICE!! Looks mean. What's with the wheel adapters? Are they just spacers for the wider stance or did you need to convert the lug pattern? If they are spacers where did you get them and for how much?
The spacers are 1.5", our lug patterns are all the same. Like you said, it was used to bring the wheel further away from the ball joint, giving me more clearence. Without them, the tires would have never fit, there just shy of 32".
There is a guy on Trailvoy who sells them, here is a link to the thread for them.
There listed at $209 shipped, hub centric, but talk to him and he should take care of you. Shoot me a PM if you need any info or if I could help you out.

I have to take some pics from straight on and from the rear to show the wider stance, its pretty bad ass.

Link to the Trailvoy page for spacers, member name is MarkMC. He actually just bought an SS about a month ago.
http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=76442&page=4
I opened this thread thinking "ha wtf is this gonna be" but wow am I surprised. That thing looks pretty cool. The stance is great.
Thanks! Once this weather clears up, Ill take some better pics to really show the wider stance.

Need brakes?? Your rotors look a little rough....:dunno:
I know, I know.. I been checking out what you guys have been using, Ill be replacing breaks and rotors all the way around next chance I get. Im leaning towards the vendor here R1 Concepts, just want to make sure they are the best choice.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,417 Posts
Love the wheels just not the tires :)... I had Cooper's on the wifes Ridgeline with 20's and they were LOUD and shitty in the snow. I love the way they look though, just hate them bc I had to deal with them :) Envoy looks clean!

·
Registered
04 GMC Envoy XUV
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Love the wheels just not the tires :)... I had Cooper's on the wifes Ridgeline with 20's and they were LOUD and shitty in the snow. I love the way they look though, just hate them bc I had to deal with them :) Envoy looks clean!
Haha I hear ya.. I most likely wont keep them on in the winter, Ill just go back to my original stockers wrapper with Bridgestone Dueler Revos which have done excellent in the snow

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Looks good! Can we get pics of the retractable roof please? Ive never seen it. Thanks!

·
Registered
04 GMC Envoy XUV
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks good! Can we get pics of the retractable roof please? Ive never seen it. Thanks!
NP, ill get you guys pics of the retractable roof tomorrow. It pouring rain here still, hopefully it will clear up tomorrow and ill snap a few.

Dan, Ill be sure to keep an eye on the spacers, I only have about 100 miles on them so far, and will check them at around 500, then again at 1000 and so forth.

To the few who mentioned a lift, I was thinking about it. IF I do go the lifted route, it will only be the minimal 2" kit. I like now how the tires fill in the wheel well, with that 2" lift I would want a slightly larger tire I think.

Thanks again for all the positive replies, ill keep you posted tomorrow on the pics of the roof.

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,029 Posts
Wow... best looking XUV I've ever seen! :cheers1:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts