Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Too fast to be so slow.
TrailblazerSS
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've had this thread up for a couple weeks, http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101953 I'm just trying to gain some more interest. So far we have eleven trucks, and possibly up to five more.
All the info is in the posted thread. It should be a good turnout and the more truck the better!

1. FRICKIN-FRISBY
2. 06bluebeast
3. martyjw597
4. kimball
5. gn2beatu
6. db-guru
7. Cityboy414
8. blue demon
9. OneidaSS
10. BAAD LS2
11. Dgold1
12. drum1701

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,614 Posts
The more the merrier.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
I'm in. We still trying to meet at the O'Hare northbound oasis at 8 am on Saturday the 5th?

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,614 Posts
I'm in. We still trying to meet at the O'Hare northbound oasis at 8 am on Saturday the 5th?
Not me, I live North of there by Willow Rd exit.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
I started a thread on the idea. I'm trying to get another truck to go and I heard a few trucks by me were also going.

·
Too fast to be so slow.
TrailblazerSS
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump, my trucks going under the knife today, new lifters, and maybe some gutted cats. Should be ready for some 11's on the fifth!

·
Too fast to be so slow.
TrailblazerSS
3,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes it can, I was already asking about heads for the silver truck. They said they are just starting to get into mor LS stuff though. Nice find. My new favorite store!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.