Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
'07 TBSS 1SS
3,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Horrible weather conspired against us last year. Yet in spite of it, a few diehard souls braved what was an attempt of our annual NorthEast TBSS show. So even though, I've got a crazy busy schedule going on this year, it's about that time to get things in order for a possible show....if there is serious interest of course.

Rather than making this a big all or nothing event that is so much of a park-and-shoot-the shit event, I'm thinking something that is more interactive and includes, I dunno, functional use of our babies. So...it's a work in progress but here are some ideas to put into the mix.

1) A full weekend thing (maybe Friday night-Sunday?)...not sure which way days to do what.

2) Day at Konner Chevrolet for show (they were gracious enough to give us another shot this year, weather permitting again)

3) I have timeshare out in Shawnee, Pa that I'm willing to open up so we ride out there and do some things out there (hot air ballooning, paintball, atv's, trails, etc) and then come back to the timeshare (BYOB, poker, PS3/XBox a-thon, strip club) and party and crash (Not literally of course cuz this ain't The Hangover! No trashin' the place). But you won't have to worry about ridiculous hotel costs or not being able to drink before sobering up to go home.:copcar:
:popcorn3::burp::cheers1::smiley-poker::yay2::boobies:​

4) Time at Island Dragaway.:flex:

5) Nice curvy and scenic back roads and photo ops.:drive1:

Tentative Schedule A Fun & Race:
Friday - Sunday Morn @ Shawnee, PA
Sunday @ Island Dragway

Tentative Schedule B Sampler:
Saturday Morn-Afternoon @ Konner Chevy
Saturday Afternoon-Evening @ Island Dragway
Saturday Evening through Monday morn-Shawnee, Pa

Tentative Schedule C ???:
ideas

Basically it's an I-80 NJ/PA thing, but because we are moving around it should be more fun. So as long as you can cover your gas, Island Dragway admission (maybe look into booking it for a day), and contribute to the food/drinks for the timeshare it should be a fun and relatively cheap weekend if we share the expense.

Hell maybe do it a few times a year as a GTG for those who are interested.

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,062 Posts
Sound potentially like a nice little weekend. Would we get more than one run in at Island Dragway?

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
3,987 Posts
i need a weekend like that!! Sign me up!

·
Premium Member
08 TBSS
5,858 Posts
Ugg... Island, as in Long Island area?? I drove my poor truck up past Amityville to take my boy to pick up his VR4 and the roads were HORRIBLE!! LOL!

That being said.. I'm open for just about any option.. For the first time in almost 3yrs, my Wife WON'T be prego, so I will be able to escape a hell of a lot easier for a meet... Hahaha!! If it's up in NY, I will just have to drive typical Jersey style and piss everyone off.. Except, I will be creepin instead of swervin and cuttin everyone off.. LMAO!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts