Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Stacia and I am from Mid Missouri. I am looking for information on my next vehicle. I am looking for a TBSS 3SS AWD. I would like to know if anyone has one around my area for sale. I would also like to know the pros and cons of the AWD and modifications. My husband has a 2010 procharged Camaro, and I want to be able to hang with him. Thanks

·
Hooked on speed
06 Trailblazer SS
3,099 Posts
Welcome and good luck with your search.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,727 Posts
Hello my name is Stacia and I am from Mid Missouri. I am looking for information on my next vehicle. I am looking for a TBSS 3SS AWD. I would like to know if anyone has one around my area for sale. I would also like to know the pros and cons of the AWD and modifications. My husband has a 2010 procharged Camaro, and I want to be able to hang with him. Thanks
Welcome. There are usually a few for sale around the KC area. AWD is great. I had zero issues in all the snow last year, truck went everywhere.

If you want to hang with a procharged camaro, you are gonna have to put a blower on yours too.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome Stacia. I love it when a woman loves fast cars. Like the man said, you will have to have a Super charger if you hang with the Camaro.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright! I am looking for a 3SS. not black if i can avoid it. I really would like to buy something very soon. (within the next week or so). I have been looking here in Kansas City and still haven't found much. I am willing to travel but not more than 250 I would say. I want a 2007 or above. If anyone can give me some great leads that would be appreciated. Still looking on all websites and hunting....Thanks. all is appreciated:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts