Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well GF was on her way back to el paso when tranny went south. have it at Dealership in Las Cruces as it is still under warranty. But, I went down there on 8-1-11 & spoke to service Mngr. who informed me that after they did there little checkup, it came to light that I have non-GM program as he put it. so what are the chances that they don't honor the warranty?

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Looks Luke your buying a built trans

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
X2 post.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Even though it's a tune we all know that's not what caused the failure (99% sure). Just a reason not to do the work

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
ThanK you apple

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
Even though it's a tune we all know that's not what caused the failure (99% sure). Just a reason not to do the work
please explain this logic.

if the dealer is already saying somthing about the tune... get it out of there. /end.

start searching for a mod friendly dealer, or get a stock file in the truck asap.. and get it in.

if you want to pm me the vin i can see if they flagged it or not.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
XPTBSS
TrailblazerSS
4,249 Posts
when I blew my tranny I didn't even bother with the dealer LOL. Hell I went in recently asking for some warranty work on the rear end and they laughed at me :fist:

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
when I blew my tranny I didn't even bother with the dealer LOL. Hell I went in recently asking for some warranty work on the rear end and they laughed at me :fist:
if you can show them how nothing you have done to the truck directly relates to the issue or failure you are having... go get it warrantied...

but a truck with engine work, and an 80E... im not surprised they told you no.

im pretty sure if you went in with sunroof issues, or something non related you would have no problem .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts