Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

NJ sightings "not as rare as thought"

8K views 73 replies 12 participants last post by  FlomaxSS 
#1 ·
Short story i drive ALOT for work and all over NJ, PA, DE and spot some SS's around. I try to remember a cross st, color and if time a pic but no plates for obvious reasons..
So today 12-13-17 drove from home (jerz shore) to sw jerz. In my travels i spotted a blue SS on rt38 @1220 clean truck.
After that at a wawa in Paulsboro bumped into another Black SS super nice guy we were blocking traffic so it was short but had mods and sounded good.. anyway heres a pic of mine from today and just wanted to say if it was you guys we need to organize a meet locally.. happy holidays and ill update this i bump into more SS's

Sent from my boujea ass phone

See less See more
#5 ·
Saw a healthy sounding blue SS at wawa on 37 the other night, had triple pillar. I was in my buddies black V. Believe it had a tunetime sticker in the window.

#7 ·
So who on here has the black SS that has been at Southern Regional for the past week??

#8 ·
Ok, ok so whats the deal with the Black SSs in my area...

4/22 Sun
Parkway south of TR had the same black SS from earlier post try to pull me on the GSP, didnt bite and we split..
Same day...
Off the LBI exit goin E on 72 was another black SS with a hitch that could pull a loader, earlys 20 dude drivin has a small 'MERICAN flag on the gate window..
Today 4/25
Around noon GSP north TR/Brick area a white all stock SS female driven shadowed by a new neon green Charger, had to be together by the way they were driving.. either way great lookin rides great to see others around..

Last ??? Anyone on here??

#13 ·
Sounds like a beast. I drove mine yesterday for a little bit. Still haven’t even gone to the track with the new motor

#15 ·
Hey Civteck, bought my 09 AWD in NJ.. it was one of the last ones left in 2009. I only see a few TBSS's around here in Maryland each year. We need to have a East Coast TBSS meet-up! Maybe Jersey Shore or Ocean City, MD...

#16 ·
Im game, prob 5-7 NJ guys on here im aware of, few eastern PA and NYC guys, few Del and Md ppl. Im sure we can get something fun planned. Id love to go to the official meet in Bowling green but damn thats a far drive on an aging truck.
Lets get an official list or post going, im game from the jersey shore down to OC Md. Say May to Aug sometime if that works for all.

#17 ·
I'm with ya.. still on the fence about getting to Bowling Green myself this summer. We could start a thread and take a poll as to what East Coast location would be most central for the majority of those going. Never partied in Jersey so something new would be cool.. maybe run into the Situation while there. Do you want to start a thread for it, or want me to? Who knows how many site lurkers from EC will come out of the woodwork

#18 ·
Hes in jail lol, im 25min from there and its a ghost town now only reason id say Wildwood or similar. You can start the post if you want ill chime in when i get home from work

#20 ·
Lmao, :rofl: he must've had a relapse. I'll start a East Coast meet-up thread in a month or two so it stays fresh on people's minds and doesn't become a dead thread. I'm thinking no earlier than beginning of July anyway. Lots of work to do on my SS before I show her off. If most attendees end up being central to Jersey, what beach is still happenin?

#22 ·
Seaside Heights is total crap now, not like it used to be 10yrs ago, its a ghost town. Further north is more expensive and a further drive for almost all on this tread. Goin south IMHO, LBI is cool but no boardwalk or adult nightlife other then bars. Ocean city is a dry town so umm no. Wildwood is pretty decent still, huge boardwalk plenty of hotels and walk or "watch the tramcar please" so im leaning twards that. Once over the ferry ride into Del i have no idea. Been down to OC MD which is alot like wildwood so no prob there id be willing to go that far maybe even NC if we have enough of a outcome.

#21 ·
How low is that thing sitting? What suspension parts are you running? Looks even lower than a 30.5" kit :coolthumb:

#23 · (Edited)
Im running belltechs in front i believe 1 big 1 small collar, this pic was awhile ago so i had adjusted bags with belltech shocks, now i have tonys springs once my pump took a poop. It looked a bit lower with the colorado front lip. Ill post a pic of when i put the springs in the rear, also have 1" spacers on the rear.
Its a bit taller now cause i put new tires on in Nov but they screwed me and put 255/60/20 so now looks like a 4wd mud truck, hey all the more reason for 22" reps this summer.

#26 ·
Ahh! subs and tools explains it lol. The easy way to get an extra inch of drop

#28 · (Edited)
:rofl: You know I'm all about weight reduction so I get a rope to tie 'em off with and run them behind my TBSS until they aren't fat anymore.

#31 ·
Fuckin hilarious Chris! :cheers1:

#32 ·
So yesterday Wed the 9th I see 3 black SS's throughout the day, first in Philly at a WAWA on the north side see pic. The other 2 in NJ 1st around 430 at the intersection of 38 and magnolia rd with an attractive young lady driving and the 3rd not more then 5min later on magnolia. Who on here did I spy?? I was in my work van so incognito lol.

#35 ·
Spotted a silver SS in downtown Toms River today(5/2), making a left onto dock st from Washington. Idk if it’s me or what, but before I owned one I never noticed these trucks. Even though I’ve loved them since they came out. Now that I own one, I feel like they’re popping up EVERYWHERE in TR. Also saw a white one in bayville in a driveway this passed Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.