Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
So last Thu 5/9 spotted a black on black SS on 36 at Jiffy lube (i hope you work there) and then today 5/13 a stupid clean white tinted out SS in Point by Joe Leones then spotted the silver one again on 37 guess you work there.. soooo, comon who am i seeing but not knowing? All in my work van so when i yell out the window i look like a normal NJ D-bag but im showin support not aggressive driving lol.

Sent from my boujea ass phone

Reactions: theheder

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
159 Posts
So last Thu 5/9 spotted a black on black SS on 36 at Jiffy lube (i hope you work there) and then today 5/13 a stupid clean white tinted out SS in Point by Joe Leones then spotted the silver one again on 37 guess you work there.. soooo, comon who am i seeing but not knowing? All in my work van so when i yell out the window i look like a normal NJ D-bag but im showin support not aggressive driving lol.

Whoever owns the black one definitely works at the Jiffy lube, I always see that one there

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Whoever owns the black one definitely works at the Jiffy lube, I always see that one there
Good cause if it was there for service, just hand over the keys..

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Didnt get a pic but this morn spotted a beautiful baby blue SS pulling into DnD on 38 by Magnolia, that makes more then 5 i spotted in that area.. truck looked great, so who are you?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I call bullshit.. WHOO 1K POST

·
Lighter-than-you
491 Posts

Nahh Chris, I'm sure it's totally legit. He wrecked the rear bumper and after showing his wife the bodyshop estimate, she found a cheaper ebay bumper for him. He then added the roof racks to haul his kayak around.

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,164 Posts

I love it when I see those fake SS’s around here. There is actually quite a few I’ve seen.

2008 TBSS Super Charged

·
Lighter-than-you
491 Posts
If nothing else tipped anyone off, the SS is crooked on top of it all. What a douche!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Nahh Chris, I'm sure it's totally legit. He wrecked the rear bumper and after showing his wife the bodyshop estimate, she found a cheaper ebay bumper for him. He then added the roof racks to haul his kayak around.
I guess, but get it right.. around here its the "wanna be yoga paddle board wives" club.

·
Lighter-than-you
491 Posts
I guess, but get it right.. around here its the "wanna be yoga paddle board wives" club.

lmfao!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
This morning 12/22 11:00am spotted a clean silver SS on the parkway north getting off the AC rest area with Georgia tags, anyone on here? I was the lowered black SS that buzzed ya.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Wed 1/22 spotted a black SS with red overlays in Pt Pleasant, i was in my work scooter. Anyone on here?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Could have been me, tinted, lowered, colorado splitter? Its me..

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
On my way to Philly for work have been seeing 2 black SS on my way. 1 had turbo neon and turbo civic at some point other was solo, Pemberton area. Anyone here?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Met a fellow member Dennis today at a spirit stop, fellow black awd south jersey member of the forum. I have been seeing more lately in the area let's get a meet up say Toms River area or whatever the center point is for who wants in.

Reactions: MikeDeez

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
Was working out Medford area a few weeks ago 3 mornings in a row seen a white SS with PA tags 7:30-8am super clean anyone on here?

41 - 59 of 59 Posts