Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Lighter-than-you
491 Posts
Short story i drive ALOT for work and all over NJ, PA, DE and spot some SS's around. I try to remember a cross st, color and if time a pic but no plates for obvious reasons..
So today 12-13-17 drove from home (jerz shore) to sw jerz. In my travels i spotted a blue SS on rt38 @1220 clean truck.
After that at a wawa in Paulsboro bumped into another Black SS super nice guy we were blocking traffic so it was short but had mods and sounded good.. anyway heres a pic of mine from today and just wanted to say if it was you guys we need to organize a meet locally.. happy holidays and ill update this i bump into more SS's

Sent from my boujea ass phone
How low is that thing sitting? What suspension parts are you running? Looks even lower than a 30.5" kit :coolthumb:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Lmao, :rofl: he must've had a relapse. I'll start a East Coast meet-up thread in a month or two so it stays fresh on people's minds and doesn't become a dead thread. I'm thinking no earlier than beginning of July anyway. Lots of work to do on my SS before I show her off. If most attendees end up being central to Jersey, what beach is still happenin?
Seaside Heights is total crap now, not like it used to be 10yrs ago, its a ghost town. Further north is more expensive and a further drive for almost all on this tread. Goin south IMHO, LBI is cool but no boardwalk or adult nightlife other then bars. Ocean city is a dry town so umm no. Wildwood is pretty decent still, huge boardwalk plenty of hotels and walk or "watch the tramcar please" so im leaning twards that. Once over the ferry ride into Del i have no idea. Been down to OC MD which is alot like wildwood so no prob there id be willing to go that far maybe even NC if we have enough of a outcome.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
How low is that thing sitting? What suspension parts are you running? Looks even lower than a 30.5" kit :coolthumb:
Im running belltechs in front i believe 1 big 1 small collar, this pic was awhile ago so i had adjusted bags with belltech shocks, now i have tonys springs once my pump took a poop. It looked a bit lower with the colorado front lip. Ill post a pic of when i put the springs in the rear, also have 1" spacers on the rear.
Its a bit taller now cause i put new tires on in Nov but they screwed me and put 255/60/20 so now looks like a 4wd mud truck, hey all the more reason for 22" reps this summer.

·
Lighter-than-you
491 Posts
Seaside Heights is total crap now, not like it used to be 10yrs ago, its a ghost town. Further north is more expensive and a further drive for almost all on this tread. Goin south IMHO, LBI is cool but no boardwalk or adult nightlife other then bars. Ocean city is a dry town so umm no. Wildwood is pretty decent still, huge boardwalk plenty of hotels and walk or "watch the tramcar please" so im leaning twards that. Once over the ferry ride into Del i have no idea. Been down to OC MD which is alot like wildwood so no prob there id be willing to go that far maybe even NC if we have enough of a outcome.

Ok, sounds like a plan.. we'll let the majority of those going decide on Wildwood or OC-MD. North Carolina is so nice too.. maybe if we get enough Southerners.
Are you AWD or RWD? Are you talking about the newest 30.25" rear springs?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Ok, sounds like a plan.. we'll let the majority of those going decide on Wildwood or OC-MD. North Carolina is so nice too.. maybe if we get enough Southerners.

Are you AWD or RWD? Are you talking about the newest 30.25" rear springs?
AWD and i believe they are the 31.5" springs. I usually have @100lbs of tools and my sub box so it settles some more.

·
Lighter-than-you
491 Posts
Ahh! subs and tools explains it lol. The easy way to get an extra inch of drop

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Ahh! subs and tools explains it lol. The easy way to get an extra inch of drop
Well i had to hide the fact about the fat girls in the back seat..

Reactions: MikeDeez

·
Lighter-than-you
491 Posts
:rofl: You know I'm all about weight reduction so I get a rope to tie 'em off with and run them behind my TBSS until they aren't fat anymore.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Lol i was thinking about this movie while reading that.

·
Lighter-than-you
491 Posts
Lol i was thinking about this movie while reading that.

Fuckin hilarious Chris! :cheers1:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
So yesterday Wed the 9th I see 3 black SS's throughout the day, first in Philly at a WAWA on the north side see pic. The other 2 in NJ 1st around 430 at the intersection of 38 and magnolia rd with an attractive young lady driving and the 3rd not more then 5min later on magnolia. Who on here did I spy?? I was in my work van so incognito lol.

·
Registered
'07 TbSS 3ss
295 Posts
Spotted a sweet lookin 1 around 8:45 this morning @ the L101 / SR51 interchange...
Lowered , rims , female driven , and a very nice color I would call a dark bronze.
Very nice :coolthumb:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Spotted a silver SS in downtown Toms River today(5/2), making a left onto dock st from Washington. Idk if it’s me or what, but before I owned one I never noticed these trucks. Even though I’ve loved them since they came out. Now that I own one, I feel like they’re popping up EVERYWHERE in TR. Also saw a white one in bayville in a driveway this passed Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Iv seen both, the silver 1 is usually at a pizza joint on 37.. funny cause right across the street from where im working now on LBI is this.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts