Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up dudes, I'm currently in the market for a TBSS. I'm a Ford guy, for most of my life. Mustangs, to be exact. I currently own a low 12 second GT. I'm looking around my area for a TBSS. Preferably in black.

Anything I should look for? I'm looking to spend 20k, what should i expect? An 06 or 07 with 40-50k?

Also, what aftermarket sites do most of you guys use for your TBSS's?

Thanks.

·
Suckin' Gas & Haulin' Ass
08 Trailblazer 3SS
6,103 Posts
Welcome to site.
You def came to the right place
--
aftermarket sites? I'd say most of us use the vendors on here. Unless it's something that can't be done via our vendors. Depends on what you are looking for.

Good luck with your search.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Welcome. 20k is about right for that mileage range. I got mine for 19 with 53k on it. Also depends on if you want a 1ss or 3ss. Good Luck with the search

·
Just Win Baby!
06 BLK SS RWD
2,635 Posts
Welcome. Moving to NJ in a month. One of the guys in NJ is selling his black LS3 (6.2L) S/C. That would be a nice start, to get a SUV that would beat your Stang! :biggrin2:

EDIT: It might be more than you're looking to spend but if you plan on mods than you can't beat it. http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51462

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome. 20k is about right for that mileage range. I got mine for 19 with 53k on it. Also depends on if you want a 1ss or 3ss. Good Luck with the search
Sweet. You got a 3SS for 19? I wish I could find something like that. Theres one near me. It is the 1SS though, I'm assuming because of the cloth seats?

http://www.mattblatt.com/Pre-Owned-Inventory.html

Sorry I cant link to the exact TBSS. Just click chevy, then trailblazer, you know the deal.

Its an 07 w/ 47k and they want 22.5 for it. Way overpriced??

·
LS2 Soccer Mom's Truck
Scion xb...sob sob
700 Posts
What part of south Jersey you from?

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
3,987 Posts
welcome to the site, you came to the right place!

What part of S. Jersey you from??

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Sweet. You got a 3SS for 19? I wish I could find something like that. Theres one near me. It is the 1SS though, I'm assuming because of the cloth seats?

http://www.mattblatt.com/Pre-Owned-Inventory.html

Sorry I cant link to the exact TBSS. Just click chevy, then trailblazer, you know the deal.

Its an 07 w/ 47k and they want 22.5 for it. Way overpriced??
Ya 1SS is cloth and 3SS is learher/sunroof/heated seats and all that..I wouldn't say way overpriced but you could definatley find a 3SS for less.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Maybe i've been spoiled with the huge mustang aftermarket, but i can't find any decent looking tbss sites to buy stuff. I figured there would be a place that sells SS badges, or performance parts and exterior dress up, etc.

am i missing something?

·
Registered
Trailblazer
732 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,858 Posts
You don't need websites. Go to Tune Time Performance in Toms River. Matt you get you anything you need.

If not, there are vendors on here that sell everything. Good luck. I'm in Ocean County

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 07
49 Posts
Rossg

whats up dude try checking out multi chevy in union nj they always have a good selection of pre owend tbss i bought my 07 3ss there almost 2 years ago it was a off lease truck with 32,000 on it i paid 22,900 for it, it's loaded too leather navi awd so you might get lucky there. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
08 TBSS
5,858 Posts
Welcome.. I'm in Marlton... I agree about Tune Time Performance, but anything cosmetic that you may need can be found through THIS site.. This is more of a 1 stop shop for anything from where to buy HID's, to Scott's Cowl Hood, to LED kits.. It's all about what you want man. Good luck tracking down that perfect TBSS.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts