Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Nitto NT 420S vs. Toyo Proxes ST II vs. Hancook Ventus ST

17K views 29 replies 19 participants last post by  Cody 
#1 ·
Looking into a new set of tires and these are the ones I've been looking at...is anybody running these? If so, what are your thoughts on them? I live in Utah right now and want something that is decent in the snow but still has the summer performance I'm looking for...

Any help would be be great! Thanks in advance!

#7 ·
Thanks for all the input! I ended up with the Toyo Proxes ST II's in a 265/70-20 cause Discount Tire was able to have them today and they gave me a damn good price! $150.00 each plus install!

Thanks again!

Sent from my SAMSUNG INFUSE 4G using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ydtrack
#10 ·
Wow I can't believe how much ride improved over the RS-As!

Sent from my SAMSUNG INFUSE 4G using Tapatalk

#14 ·
my yokohama paradas spec x's are great.... they have been on the truck for about 30k..... lookin into the toyos for my next tire....

#24 ·
i went from the yokohama paradas and got the hankook ventus RH06 and i love them without a doubt.. they stick so well, especially on the wet pavement..

#17 ·
Ya'll are confusing! Lots of different recommendations and they all can't be the best?

#21 ·
I have the toyos on my 20x8 20x10 combo. Silent ride and great handling. Get compliments on the tread pattern all the time. Have probably had them on my truck for about 2,000 miles now.

#27 ·
#26 · (Edited)
They carry hankook, I just bought some from discount for my Wifes jeep. I also was going to order the hankook ventus for my truck but they were on national back order so I went with the firestone destinations. I couldn't be happier, American made, sexy tread pattern and grip like a bitch.

Sent from my fucking phone using Tapatalk bitch

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.