Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok newb when it comes to Nitrous but has a question about hooking it up.
Are you guys pressing a button to engage or can it be hooked up to engage off the gas pedal?

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes thats what I meant when your sprayin.Are you pressing something or does it just engage by WOT.

H

·
0 Posts
NX TPAS (Throttle Position Activation Switch) switch is the shit!! I got one on mine and it was easy as pie to setup and works great

·
Premium Member
1,318 Posts
You need a window switch too!
I see this term a lot...can you give a synopsis of it? I presume it doesn't actually involve the window, does it?

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts

·
Banned
06 TBSS AWD
793 Posts
I have it set up with an activation switch, esentially an on switch, then I have it run through a progressive controller. After much discussion and research, the progressive controller was the better, and more expensive, way to go. Even with a fuuly built trans I didn't want a full 150 shot attacking the trans at 3600 rpm. Thats a big hit all of a sudden on the motor and trans and with the controller I can use a 50 shot right off the line then ramp it up to a 150 further down the rpm range. The window switch will work but you will only be able to select an on point and on off point. With the controller I can spary through the shifts with just backing of the shot a little.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts