Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
2,304 Posts
Can you run a special for just the plate conversion kit? I already purchased a base n20 kit or I would have definitely jumped on this. Damnit.
I think they're having a sale on the plates. At least they were a while back when I got mine for my NX solenoids. Coolest part is they're pre-plumbed for a dual stage - just 2 ports are blocked off w/ screws.

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
2,304 Posts
Nope. Never did. I still have the 1" thick lexan to use, just don't have a machine available to me to play on since it got sold.

·
Founding Member!
2012 Ram 1500
5,053 Posts
Send me the cad drawing and I can talk to my people at my employer...they cut alot of lexan and plastic...

·
Premium Member
07 2WD TrailblazerSS
10,061 Posts
Guys, my appologies! We had a mini vacation last week and a lot of us were out of town.

Here is what we can do...for those interested in a plate system, we can do 424.99 + shipping. We will need 10 orders to complete the GB and we will run the GB through the 30th of April. This sale only applies to tbssowners.com. Please do not spread this sale to other sights, as this is a special deal for TBSS owners only. To jump in on the GB simply go to http://www.harrisspeedworks.com/shop/product.php?productid=16869 and enter Coupon Code: TBSS-GP. No credit cards will be charged until after the GB is over or until we hit the 10 orders, which ever is first. Any questions please feel free to ask! Thanks everybody for showing their interest in HSW!

Nick
:dunno: DID everybody missed this???? :dunno:
I noticed it was until the end of April! I forgot to do it when I had the chance........

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
3,103 Posts
It'd be nice if he could do a special group rate for the site and leave it open like all the other vendors do. I missed it because I had just bought my DJM and Innovate gear right before he posted, wifey said no. But, I'll be doing it this summer, just don't know when. What do you think Nick, why not just open it up to the site for a couple months or so? Thats what DJM, R1, IEATSRT, and so many others do for us. Pull some strings!!!?

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
wow kille rprice

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
1. BLKSCLS1Z
2. Speedmaster747
3. R33PWRD (Brad W)

·
Registered
06 tbss
172 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. BLKSCLS1Z
2. Speedmaster747
3. R33PWRD (Brad W)
4. cakiki

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Ttt

·
Banned
06 AWD TBSS
876 Posts
He aint gonna give out the 369 price. I saw the GB price at 425+shipping.

1. BLKSCLS1Z
2. Speedmaster747
3. R33PWRD (Brad W)
4. cakiki
5.ImpalaSSpeed96

61 - 80 of 102 Posts