Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

6.1 MP Body, 18-55x lens, charger, orginial box and manuals. Only 100 exposures since I bought it in '08. $375 + shipping firm!

Can text pictures on request.

Auto

Auto

Auto

Auto (Maybe?)

Settings used

Settings used

Settings used

Settings used

This wasnt taken by my camera but was also a D40. This was taken by my PSG while we were out on patrol.

Daniel

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS AWD
3,859 Posts
ooo good deal and great camera. actually looking to pick one of these up off a buddy. post some of your sample pictures with this camera!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ill have to ask my little sister for some. I never got very good with it, actually, I remained horrible.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I let my sister use it for a couple weeks and those are the ONLY decent pics. I dont know if she even has them still. Ive had this camera for almost 4 years now and it literally has been powered on 3 times by myself. I never got into it. All pictures taken with it by myself are garbage and on the auto function lol I never got any super lenses or anything for it.

I can get some pictures of the actual camera tomorrow for sure!

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have some nice pics my mom sent last night that were taken with this camera. Ill post them up when I get off work in an hour or so and note which ones are auto and which the functions are messed with.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
condition of the camera

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
10/10

Body 1

Body 2

Everything

18-55 Lens

Manuals

I might have to give the cardboard an 8/10 :biggrin2:

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I still see ones in my condtion SELLING for more than I want. I'm in a crunch though so send the offers.
BUMP!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.