Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a little issue putting my exhaust together yesterday. My buddy suggested going to this exhaust shop in New Lennox, IL called Sassers Custom Exhaust for some help. Mike took care of the situation I had and was very helpful. We spoke a little bit and he does anything custom and he seems reasonable. We discussed possible solutions with the catless Y that comes with the Pacesetters and he said he could add Cats to the Y. I have no affiliation with the shop but just throwing some props out for this guy. It also seems like there are some people always looking for custom exhaust shops that are around. He is located somewhat close to Route 66 Raceway.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,781 Posts
Had a little issue putting my exhaust together yesterday. My buddy suggested going to this exhaust shop in New Lennox, IL called Sassers Custom Exhaust for some help. Mike took care of the situation I had and was very helpful. We spoke a little bit and he does anything custom and he seems reasonable. We discussed possible solutions with the catless Y that comes with the Pacesetters and he said he could add Cats to the Y. I have no affiliation with the shop but just throwing some props out for this guy. It also seems like there are some people always looking for custom exhaust shops that are around. He is located somewhat close to Route 66 Raceway.
Sassers is pretty good, they did a Y pipe for my Mustang. Naperville Exhaust Works has always done good work for me too.

·
can i haz bondo?
TrailblazerSS
400 Posts
i use james dean on 47th and east ave in countryside, jimmy is awesome at what he does from factroy to custom stuff

1 - 3 of 3 Posts