Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
05 Colorado
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LMFAO @ Brees and Manning......all the pre game BS about these 2 and then they lose ......hahahahahaha....Brady your faggot ass is next!!!

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,973 Posts
Go Seahawks! haha, hope they win the super bowl :)
They have some serious work to do!!

The Saints played some sloppy football. How does a team of "professionals" miss 8 tackles? Seriously?

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
LMFAO @ Brees and Manning......all the pre game BS about these 2 and then they lose ......hahahahahaha....Brady your faggot ass is next!!!
The way the Jest (oops, I mean Jets) played this past weekend, Brady hasn't a thing to worry about--at least not yet, anyway. Aint no way the Jets will beat the Pats judging by their inability to complete 3 passes in a row:crybaby:.....I like the swagger of the Jets & coach Ryan, but they don't seem ready for the Pats:football:. Good thing is, if they do win they stand a damn good chance of going all the way:chair:.....

·
Registered
05 Colorado
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The way the Jest (oops, I mean Jets) played this past weekend, Brady hasn't a thing to worry about--at least not yet, anyway. Aint no way the Jets will beat the Pats judging by their inability to complete 3 passes in a row:crybaby:.....I like the swagger of the Jets & coach Ryan, but they don't seem ready for the Pats:football:. Good thing is, if they do win they stand a damn good chance of going all the way:chair:.....
I agree with you bro.....My team is out of it so i don't really give a shit what happens. I just want to see some good games and i'm sick and tired of Brees, Manning, RothHamburger, and dam Brady. I am hoping that Ryan and the dirty birds can pull it off!!

·
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
^^Thats a pretty tall order, but one that can be done based on all the upsets this year....we'll see:popcorn3:.....

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,422 Posts
I hate the Patriots but they are going to destroy the Jets this week. It will be worse than the last time they played when it was 45-3.
Rex Ryan is an idiot and keeps running his mouth which is just fueling the Patriots.

He just needs to go play with his wifes feet some more

·
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
I hate the Patriots but they are going to destroy the Jets this week. It will be worse than the last time they played when it was 45-3.
Rex Ryan is an idiot and keeps running his mouth which is just fueling the Patriots.

He just needs to go play with his wifes feet some more
:rofl:
She's a freak; I mean I've heard of wierd fetishes, but this one:dunno:....

No Chiefs, no care...
The Ravens made sure of that; I was rooting for a good game, and it was one till the 2nd half, then:jawdrop:.....

·
"whitey"
1,211 Posts
Packer all the way baby:bum:

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
I fukn HATE BRADY that Justin Beiber haircut looking QUEER, LOL.

I know you menzz will hate on me, but seriously all this weekend and even on RADIO there is no talk of the Steelers, wtf??? Its ok though it's just weird that nobody is talking about them. I think as a BIG Steelers fan WE CAN beat the Ravens!!! We just have to protect Big Ben....We will see!!!

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
You want some Steeler's talk, here you go.......The Steelers suck ass!:bum:

·
"whitey"
1,211 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
If (for some reason) you guys (Da Bears) beat the Seahawks, and us (the Packers) beat Altanta, ALL us cheeseheads will revel in the glory when we (the Packers) knock you guys (Da overated Bears) out of the playoffs on you home turf (again) :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

BTW... what quarback will the Bears have next year after they loose again?:biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
717 Posts

NY JEST ALL THE WAY!!!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts