Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys, just bought a 06 2wd black/black couple weeks ago. The truck is bone stock and was a adult driven one owner truck. It has some miles though, 90k but the truck is in really great shape. I dont have any intentions to mod it minus maybe a tune and a new audio setup. I am not new to the ls world, traded a 04 goat for the tbss. I also own a 04 rcsb turbod silverado fully bolted with 80e swap. I will post some pics soon. Later Nick

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
some pics

pics of the tbss and the truck and a randam of my old goat. Give me some feedback about what you guys think. I have blacked out all the badging on the tbss and front windows as well.

Attachments

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,029 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome man from SC. Nice looking TBSS and enjoy it and the site. Send more pics.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the comments guys. It is gonna be real hard not to mod this thing. All I do is look at parts, lol. Seriously considering a tune through data logging with nelson performance that tunes my truck. And a cai, might make my own because I have lots of cold piping from intercooler setup on the truck, would 3" be too small. Then a muffler delete, and maybe the fans. Not sure on those, I dont like the way you can feel them cut on. On my truck they pull a little power and I have a large amp alt and that didnt help at all.

One question for you guys though, that has been bugging me. Say that when the truck is in neutral just ideling and you stomp the gas mine has a slight hesitation for a second. I think it could be plugs since the truck has 90k and they probally havent been changed. I ordered some new tr5s and taylor wires. They should be here tommorow. Oh and to the other guy I am in pooler here in sav. Sorry for the book of questions. Thanks Nick.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
That truck is killer, and welcome

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,029 Posts
Thanks for all the comments guys. It is gonna be real hard not to mod this thing. All I do is look at parts, lol. Seriously considering a tune through data logging with nelson performance that tunes my truck. And a cai, might make my own because I have lots of cold piping from intercooler setup on the truck, would 3" be too small. Then a muffler delete, and maybe the fans. Not sure on those, I dont like the way you can feel them cut on. On my truck they pull a little power and I have a large amp alt and that didnt help at all.

One question for you guys though, that has been bugging me. Say that when the truck is in neutral just ideling and you stomp the gas mine has a slight hesitation for a second. I think it could be plugs since the truck has 90k and they probally havent been changed. I ordered some new tr5s and taylor wires. They should be here tommorow. Oh and to the other guy I am in pooler here in sav. Sorry for the book of questions. Thanks Nick.
A good tune will fix this issue!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts