Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2007 TBSS 2WD
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cant wait to get this damn truck and im soo tempted to mod this truck asap. Dont know if i should spray my GTA in the 9's or get tbss in the 12's. Anyone using zaino on theyre tbss? I need to stock up cause this truck is gonna be lookin wet all the time.

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,017 Posts
Congrats... enjoy the site!

·
Registered
2007 TBSS 2WD
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
here are the pics but i am so upset at the dealer b/c the drives side door has a few small scratches and one deep one as you will see in the pics... they are gona have to repaint the drivers door and prolly the back door to make it all blend in...i cant believe this shit. Next week i will have to drive a loaner car for 3 days while they fix it and it better come out perfect or i will throw a fit. Sux that a brand new truck had to be tampered with already but i wont deal with the scratches just being touched up. :argue2:

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
welcome! looks good! congrats!!

·
Registered
BLK 06 TBSS
531 Posts
so what mods first ? CAI, exhaust, lowering kit ??
congrats on purchase

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
14,992 Posts
Nice truck bro. I dont blame you about making them doing it "right" when its a new truck. Good luck!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Good looking truck. Hope they get it all straightened out for you with no hassle.

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Looking good; except for the issues you have with it. It will get itself worked out.

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Make sure that if you are going to remove the GM badge on the door and Trailblazer/bowtie from the rear do it now before the repaint.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts