Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
08 Cherokee SRT8
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this place today courtesy of another board I am on, so I decided to come check things out.

Judging by the smilies alone, this looks to be a very entertaining place. :D

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
welcome!!!

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,977 Posts
I found this place today courtesy of another board I am on, so I decided to come check things out.

Judging by the smilies alone, this looks to be a very entertaining place. :D
Welcome to the other side.

The good thing about being over here, is you can actually call the name of the other board and not get banned or *** for doing it. Just curious about who showed the brighter side of being a TBSS owner? I have PM'd a ton of people over there and lost count after a while.

·
Registered
08 Cherokee SRT8
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome! :)

Welcome to the other side.

The good thing about being over here, is you can actually call the name of the other board and not get banned or *** for doing it. Just curious about who showed the brighter side of being a TBSS owner? I have PM'd a ton of people over there and lost count after a while.
I actually found this place from a video link posted over at www.AlcoholReport.com. The vid was of a supercharged silver SS playing with a WRX. I saw the url in the vid & decided to check things out.

I like the idea of a board you can actually say whatever you want on and not get in any shit for it. :coolthumb:

·
Registered
713 Posts
not yet, i kinda feel like a poser joining too many sites since i dont even own a tb ss yet.

·
Registered
08 Cherokee SRT8
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks again for the great welcome! :D

Welcome. We might end up with enough TBSSs in NW Louisiana to have our own rally.
Unfortunately, I am working a job in Virginia for a few more months. And by the time I get back to LA, I will be driving a GCSRT8. :eek:

But, a good friend of mine is getting my SS. So she will be in good hands & I am sure he will be all about a SS meet-up.

And if you don't mind the Dark Side being represented at the rally, I am all about it. :coolthumb:

not yet, i kinda feel like a poser joining too many sites since i dont even own a tb ss yet.
Don't worry about that bro. I'm on a TON of message boards for vehicles I don't have. It's part of being a gear-head! :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
2,460 Posts
Thanks again for the great welcome! :D

Unfortunately, I am working a job in Virginia for a few more months. And by the time I get back to LA, I will be driving a GCSRT8. :eek:

But, a good friend of mine is getting my SS. So she will be in good hands & I am sure he will be all about a SS meet-up.

And if you don't mind the Dark Side being represented at the rally, I am all about it.:
Bring it. Those of us with a few mods can take turns whoopin up on it.:coolthumb:

·
Registered
08 Cherokee SRT8
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bring it. Those of us with a few mods can take turns whoopin up on it.:coolthumb:
That's what I'm talkin' about! I'll be sure to let ya know when I am headed back into town. :cool:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome from Shreveport...

Warning, these TBSS are habit forming and the members of the board here are all addicts. Watch yourself.

·
Registered
08 Cherokee SRT8
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome from Shreveport...

Warning, these TBSS are habit forming and the members of the board here are all addicts. Watch yourself.
Another S'Port owner... Cool. :coolthumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts