Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys...my name is Alex and I'm from El Paso (but living in Odessa and traveling between the two). I just purchased my 1st TBSS about 3 weeks ago and love it already. It's an 07 that I purchased from a dealership in CT and had shipped to me. It appears to be stock and I'm assuming that it is but if anyone has any info on it (good or bad) I'd be interested in knowing. Only distinguishing features are a dent in the front bumper passenger side and the rear bumper valance is broken off. Added a few pics of the stuff wrong with it. Any help would be appreciated. But anyway...looking forward to checking out this forum a lot more...I've already found some really good info.

Attachments

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
212 Posts
Nice truck. Just make sure you change the oil and run 7qt after the 1st oil change. Also, invest in a tran cooler to get a longer life out of the transmission.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Yeah I read about the trans overheating problems....guess I'll save up some money lol. Why the 7 qts?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,569 Posts
Gm's terrible oil pan design. A lot of info on here about it.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhhh ok...thanks for the heads up. I'm actually supposed to get the oil changed tomorrow so I'll make sure to add the extra quart.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts