Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
08 TB 3SS AWD
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up, my name is Ray, I'm the proud owner of a 08 Silverstone Metallic 3SS AWD with 32k on it. I have never been happier with a car before, my previous cars were a 97 Grand Prix GT, and a 08 pontiac G8 GT. The 97 Grand Prix was highly moded with just about everything done to it. The G8 on the other hand wasn't b/c of the lease, so it was just CAI, tune, and Exhaust work, nothing crazy. As for my TB SS I plan on moding the hell out of it, but hopfully still keep drivablity. Yesterday I went by my friend Matt at Tune Time and had them do a CAI and Tune. The modded bug bit me when i was there (also talking to other TBSS owners didn't help) and I already have a plan on whats next. I can't wait to see what this truck can do!!! Any TBSS in my area go to any meets around Brooklyn, I go driving around and barely see any SS's.

·
Hooked on speed
06 Trailblazer SS
3,099 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Have fun with it.

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS
1,148 Posts
It fuckin took u long enough ray... It's me mike bro, remember nick he still has his GTP but its turbo'd out now... My SS is turbo'd out toooo lol is ur cell number still the same!?!?

·
Premium Member
08 TB 3SS AWD
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It fuckin took u long enough ray... It's me mike bro, remember nick he still has his GTP but its turbo'd out now... My SS is turbo'd out toooo lol is ur cell number still the same!?!?
Was up kid, yea i saw nick on the bridge with his GT awhile ago and got his number, never had a chance to call tho. Nice turbo out, I was thinking Maggie or Procharger when the times comes, but shit your SS was quick N/A what made you boost it? I spent the day out at Tune Time yesterday, ran numbers with matt and set time frames to do things I can't wait. I was gonna ask matt for your cell but i forgot. Good thing I posted up. My cell is 3474043711 hit me up, love to start going crusiein with you guys again.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome and congrats Ray! Enjoy the TBSS and start more modding. Need pics.

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
Welcome Ray. I'm over in the Howard Beach area of Queens. If you want to see Matt's work I'll show you my TBSS. 12# of boost on stock motor and trans. Maybe i'll see you around.

·
Premium Member
06 TrailblazerSS
4,726 Posts
Whats up, my name is Ray, I'm the proud owner of a 08 Silverstone Metallic 3SS AWD with 32k on it. I have never been happier with a car before, my previous cars were a 97 Grand Prix GT, and a 08 pontiac G8 GT. The 97 Grand Prix was highly moded with just about everything done to it. The G8 on the other hand wasn't b/c of the lease, so it was just CAI, tune, and Exhaust work, nothing crazy. As for my TB SS I plan on moding the hell out of it, but hopfully still keep drivablity. Yesterday I went by my friend Matt at Tune Time and had them do a CAI and Tune. The modded bug bit me when i was there (also talking to other TBSS owners didn't help) and I already have a plan on whats next. I can't wait to see what this truck can do!!! Any TBSS in my area go to any meets around Brooklyn, I go driving around and barely see any SS's.
Hi do you hang at the belt pkway, in that parking lot were toyrus is. I from brooklyn/queens on the line:cheers1:.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
Hi do you hang at the belt pkway, in that parking lot were toyrus is. I from brooklyn/queens on the line:cheers1:.
I've gone there a few times on Friday Nights after 7:00 pm. But that was last year, I haven't been there this year at all. I wouldn't mind meeting up there some time this year.

·
Premium Member
08 TB 3SS AWD
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sometimes I hang out there,but b/w the guys with the R/C cars and guys blasting music it can be annoying, but I would deff go and meet up. They have alot of nice cars, mosly russians tho with infinites, but some nice rides. Gimme a day we can meet up.

(TrailBlazer SS AWD) Nice sounds like something I want ,12# on stock motor, I've been going to Matt since I had my Grand Prix and he does great work. I'll only take my cars to him for tuning.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
9 Posts
im living in midwood now (was mill basin) and down to meet. drove past the toys r us like 8 times this weekend

·
Premium Member
08 TB 3SS AWD
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im living in midwood now (was mill basin) and down to meet. drove past the toys r us like 8 times this weekend
Were in Midwood? Im in Marine Park. What Color is your SS? I'll keep an eye out.

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
If youz are in the Marine Park area how come youz don't come out to the meets at Floyd Bennett Field?

·
Premium Member
08 TB 3SS AWD
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
9 Posts
Were in Midwood? Im in Marine Park. What Color is your SS? I'll keep an eye out.
black 07. im on avenue n + e18th. i got a friend on 33rd and r that im by fairly often.

will keep a look out for ya as well.

on a side note i been seeing a black ss with some exhaust mod(s?) on the gowanus in the mornings ocassionally... any1 wanna claim responsibility?

·
Premium Member
08 TB 3SS AWD
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
black 07. im on avenue n + e18th. i got a friend on 33rd and r that im by fairly often.

will keep a look out for ya as well.

on a side note i been seeing a black ss with some exhaust mod(s?) on the gowanus in the mornings ocassionally... any1 wanna claim responsibility?
Im on ryder bw ave p and flatlands, i keep seeing a very good lookibg woman driving a black ss, everytime i saw her she was getting off bay parkway exit on the belt usually tsking that turn like a phyco

1 - 20 of 27 Posts