Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I've been really interested in the TBSS and stumbled across this site in Google. Hopefully within the next year, I will become a part of the TBSS family! Right now, I drive an 08 GMC regular cab. I may not contribute to this site due to my lack of knowledge, but I'm here to learn! lol

:jackoff:

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Welcome. Your not one of those rgv trucks are you?

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
just figured. whats the truck all about?

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
Welcome!!! Canela, I am the RGV's TBSS go-to guy, if you want to put it that way. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I can answer any questions you may have. Looking forward to having you join this great family!

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome from SC and good luck finding a TBSS. There are a bunch on here for sale now.

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,449 Posts
TX Fallout

Hello everyone! I've been really interested in the TBSS and stumbled across this site in Google. Hopefully within the next year, I will become a part of the TBSS family! Right now, I drive an 08 GMC regular cab. I may not contribute to this site due to my lack of knowledge, but I'm here to learn! lol

:jackoff:
http://tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61315

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome!!! Canela, I am the RGV's TBSS go-to guy, if you want to put it that way. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I can answer any questions you may have. Looking forward to having you join this great family!
Thanks!!

welcome to another Texas guy :)
:cheers1:

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
2008 Saab 97x Aero
906 Posts
Rgv guys have nice ass trucks... Some of my favorite trucks at the pass three yrs of ls1truck.com shootout were rgv guys!!

welcome!

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
Welcome from Vegas!! Good luck finding a SS! And get a WHITE one!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.